Saturday, February 2, 2008

Beck made me shed a few?



I think this touched me for more than a few reasons. Partly because I know how I had similar reactions to the news, partly because I owe a lot to the man who changed me and inspired me to change-- still does and will. With my media-conscious eye, however, I was touched at how tender Glenn Beck was to carefully choose his words on a topic he felt so strongly about and yet knew is bringing his religion to the front of a political show on national television. I commend him for is upfront honesty in this personal moment that we all shared. The honesty about how humbled he is by it touches me. Thanks Glenn for a real insight into your life that gives me a better sense of how the gospel works in our lives.

2 comments:

maccam said...

i leeked a little on that one too.

Anonymous said...

Well said.